Written By: Limitless Lady
Let’s face it, meeting people organically is getting harder by the Nano second. You might have noticed that most people are glued to their phones, especially when out and about. Our wireless devices have made striking up a conversation with a stranger almost obsolete. While I still hold on to the fantasy that Mr. Right will bump into me at the local grocery store, I’m no stranger to online dating.
Here are a few things that make me laugh out loud about men who use dating apps:
5. Men who use cropped photos on their profiles.
4. Men who are balding and overweight but explicitly state that they only want an “athletic/toned” or “slender” woman.
3. Men who begin conversations with ”Hey”.
So you have read my entire profile and all you can come up with is “Hey?” Am I not compelling enough to merit an actual introduction?
2. Men who ask for phones numbers off rip.
1. Men who think that just because they show off their money, I’m automatically obligated to speak to them.
We’ve only scratched the surface of online dating etiquette here; I haven’t even started on the “#BYEFELIPE” movement—another time, another post. For all the guys reading this, I hope this has inspired you to reconsider your approach when courting a female over the internet.